Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FLEECE RECEIVING BLANKETS READY TO ORDER

I now have baby blue, baby pink, yellow and red fleece in stock for custom/personalized receiving blankets.  They will be approximately 36 X 36 inches with personalization on each of the four corners.  The binding will be in blanket stitch with perle cotton thread.  As soon as I finish another I will post it.  You can email me to order or for more information.  omarambow@gmail.com
     My grandchildren have been very busy this week.  Baseball for Tyler, dance for Isabella, Maddy learned how to ride her bicycle without her training wheels (with Daddy very, very close behind her).  She also got a good scrape on her knee from a crash.  All part of the learning process.  Kiley will be turning 8 this month.  She and little brother, RJ, are making plans to spend the summer with Oma and Grampa Lee.  Swim lessons, vacation bible school, fishing. . . the list goes on.  I am hoping to get a train ride in there too.    

Have a blessed week and don't forget to tell those you love how very much they mean to you!     Oma Paige

No comments: